EU Horizon 2020 FET PROACTIVE project (2019-2022)
Combining science, technology and art for a new approach to innovation
Workshop, Casa Paganini - InfoMus, Genova, Piazza di Santa Maria in Passione, 34, h.14:00
The twentieth century was characterized by an ever stronger presence of technology in contemporary art, technology which, over the course of the last century, increasingly pervaded our culture, lives, and work. The very concept of work of art, of unique artwork, was dramatically changed by the birth of photography, cinema, and the Internet. However, in more recent decades, a parallel process has taken place in the opposite direction: in a world where, because of the digital information revolution, the various disciplines are getting increasingly intertwined and mutually complementary, how can contemporary art and technological innovation stimulate each other and cooperate to promote corporate creativity?
This workshop will be focusing on some research results on the interaction between contemporary art, science and technology. Read more...
- Enabling technologies for automated prediction and analysis of human movement qualities, entrainment, non-verbal full-body social emotions
- Foundation and consolidation of a radically new motion analysis technology
- Analysis grounded on novel neuroscientific, biomechanical, psychological, and computational evidence
- dynamically adapted to the human time
- Towards time-adaptive technologies operating at multiple time scales in a multi-layered approach
- A novel generation of motion capture technologies
- Creative and Cultural Industry
- Health, Well-being
- Emergence of an innovation ecosystem around a future technology
This research has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 824160